Monday, September 10, 2007

Power Suit & Pop of Red

I had to dress very business professional today for a big meeting I had at the office. I was stressed out all morning up until the meeting time, so thankfully I had a jacket covering my silk shirt just in case I ended up sweating in my nervousness.

I have always been told that red is a color of power in the business world, so I always wear red to interviews and business meetings. I have to say, I think it helps! There's something about a good suit jacket, pencil skirt, and pop of red that just makes me feel like I have it all together (even thru my shaky belly).

All in all the meeting and my day went very well. I will give the credit to my power suit, my new Coach bag, and of course the color red.


Close up of new bag as requested!

3 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

You look fantastic! Very confident.

Londyn said...

Thanks! I can feign confidence well sometimes :)

Julie said...

Close-up picture of the bag, please!