Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday Dress


Mondays always start out a bit more dressed up than the rest of the week. By about Wednesday, my outfits get farther and farther away from the professional dressy look that I start the week out in.

I took advantage of this Monday dress day by wearing my gray pencil skirt, rusched button up shirt, mary jane pumps, white & silver belt, and silver and black jewelry. Very unlike me to stray away from all my bright colors, but I noticed that for the last week or so, my blacks, grays, and whites have felt more comfortable than my usual brights. I figure I will just follow wherever my feeling takes me -- and for now, that's with my neutrals!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Very smart and stylish!

Elegance Personified said...

Very polished, smart & chic. I love the simple colors sometimes. This skirt is a classic. Sexy specs, too. =)