Monday, September 24, 2007

Layers


Okay, I admit it, I 100% stole this idea from my friend Kasmira. She borrowed this top from my a while back and wore it over a beige strapless dress with a belt. What a great idea! The sheer blue was a perfect accessory to my grey tweed dress, and of course to my fun blue velvet pumps.

Although the combo was a hit, I have to admit that I ended up ditching the blue shirt and belt halfway through the day. With stressful meetings and heightened nerves, a sheer shirt was not the best choice of the day -- so off it went.

In any case, I love the idea and I am sure to use it again, so thanks Kasmira!

5 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

How do you always manage to look so great? Love the shoes!

Kasmira said...

Oooooh - I love that blue shirt with the tweed! Is your belt tweedy too?

Erica C. said...

That shoe is just too cute! You look Fab!

Londyn said...

Thanks all! My belt is actually faux snake, but it matched the tweed so well that I couldn't resist.

Elegance Personified said...

I love this outfit. Looks like a blouse and skirt. I'd have never guessed it was a dress underneath. You look great as always. The fun teal shoes pick up the color of the shirt. Pretty. =)