Saturday, September 1, 2007

Layers

Thanks for all the well wishes! I am starting to feel a bit better today.

You may wonder why my head is cut off in this pic...... Well this pic was taken at 10pm after a very long day, and a football game. I figured I would be too raccoon eyed to keep my full self in the pic. Later, I looked in the mirror and realized that I had actually made it thru the day and still looked decently acceptable :) By then I was in my pjs, so the faceless pic will have to do.

Fridays are casual at work, so nice jeans and my printed flats were on the menu. I kept if somewhat professional with some layered tops (white and yellow) and a beige and white striped blazer. Turquoise necklace to finish the look.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Love the leopard print shoes. A nice twist to the outfit. Glad you're feeling better!

Vicki said...

Very nice understated look. Glad you on the mend in time for the weekend:)