Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Skirt Strutting

This bright pink skirt I am wearing is gifted from my friend Kasmira. I can't remember why it didn't work for her, but whatever the reason, I was lucky enough to get to have it! When I first tried it on, I wasn't sure if I would be able to wear it because it is a bit tight around my womanly bottom half. However, I dared to wear it anyway and luckily found that it stretched to fit me better after a couple hours.

I paired this very colorful skirt with a bright turquoise lace tank and a heavily layered hot pink necklace. I figured my final pieces had to be more muted, so I stuck with beige for my shoes and blazer.

One fun detail of the skirt that was unfortunately somewhat hidden, was the glittery butterfly. Take a look!




2 comments:

Kasmira said...

OMG! Looks incredible on you! It is just TOO long on me. And it doesn't cling enough to my curves.

See:

In November

Elegance Personified said...

WOW. Looking GRRRREAT. What a fun, bright skirt. Love the length, the flattering style and the cute little butterfly. LOL Nice blazer too. I have always believed that Pink and Beige/Khaki are one of the best Color Combos, ever.

Don't forget to check out my blogs. I am nowhere near where you are at, but at least you'll get a chance of me and my looks.

Good Night for now, your new friend, fan & follower <3 Ada.

http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/