Saturday, August 25, 2007

Lia Sophia Necklace


I still haven't figured out how to properly focus my camera for all shots, so the full length pic is a bit out of whack. At least the up-close pic of the necklace and shirt turned out fine, and that was the most interesting pic anyway!

This gorgeous necklace was a birthday gift from one of my good friends. I had seen the necklace in my friend's Lia Sophia catalogue, but didn't want to splurge on it. Low and behold -- I got it anyway! It also helps that my friend sells Lia Sophia jewelry :)

3 comments:

Melody said...

Love the necklace against the bold color of the shirt!

Dee said...

Love the necklace & must ask where you found your top? great color!

Londyn said...

Thanks! I got this top when I was on a business trip in Chicago. It wasn't that long ago, but I honestly went in so many shops that I can't remember where this one is from!