Monday, August 6, 2007

Funky Expectations

I figure that I will soon have to return Kasmira's fabulous clothes back to her, so I better get one last wear out of what I can. I love this light sleeveless green shirt and I thought it would go well with a flowy a-line skirt.

I have a friend that comes and visits me every morning just to see what I am wearing. When she saw me today she said she loved my outfit, but was shocked that I had on such "normal" shoes. Her initial words were, "No funky shoes?!?!?" Too funny -- I guess people have their expectations I have to live up to..... :)




2 comments:

Kasmira said...

You don't have to be in too much of a hurry. I still have to take your navy blue shirt to the cleaners.

Elegance Personified said...

what a 'proper' outfit. looking soooooo sharp. love your ruffly green shirt. you n kasmira both have grrrrreat taste. love the simple black pumps, here. =)