Sunday, August 12, 2007

Dressing for Church


I decided to go to church this morning. I haven't been in about 2 years, but have been considering it again for a while - so today I just decided to take the initiative and go.

Now days many church services are becoming very casual, so I decided on a jean skirt, brown leather heels, a bright blue semi-dressy top, and some silver jewelery. I was actually one of the more "dressed up" people as the majority showed up in shorts and tees.

I ended up enjoying myself quite a bit and may go again. Maybe next time I will wear shorts...

2 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

Just found your blog (through What I Wore Today) and it's fantastic! I love your style and wish I had the legs to pull of short shorts like you do!

Londyn said...

Thank you!!!

I just checked out your blog too, and OMG could I be any more in love??? A blog about shoes! A woman after my own heart!