Monday, August 27, 2007

Cost, Color, Cut, & Comfort


Monday morning, and it is bound to be a busy day. Thankfully, I had a little extra time this morning to help keep some calm throughout the day. With my bonus time, I picked out a pair of high waisted belted pants, a black fitted button up with pinstripes, and Nicole Miller slingbacks.

I found these pants on another clearance binge and stole them for a mere $10. Though a bit faded they are a really nice gray, and the high waist elongates the legs and cinches the waistline. I will say however, even though the cost, color, and cut are great, my fav part is how comfy they are. What a way to start a Monday :)

5 comments:

Erica C. said...

Ok, I really hate you now! I love wide legged slacks. The look is great on you.

Question: Super high heels with wide legged slacks or low heels. I'm 5'5. I have a pair but I can't find the right shoe.

I'll send you a pic soon.

Londyn said...

LOL! Definitely high heels. Otherwise, I think a wide leg can make a person look heavier than they are -- the high heel negates that by giving a long lean line. If you do opt for a low heel, keep it pointy to lengthen the leg line.

Melody said...

Love the pants! Where did you find them?

Londyn said...

Thanks! Express I think....

Elegance Personified said...

Love the title of this blog and the look is very polished, very office-appropriate and sharp. I love those wide-legged gray trousers. =)