Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ballet and Baseball

I went to a baseball game today. It has still been very hot out, so a cute summer dress seems the most accommodating. I love this dress cuz not only is it cute but it is soooo comfy. Some wooden bracelets and ballet flats to finish the look and keep it simple.

Since I have on ballet flats, I figure I might as well try for a ballet pose. This pic is me trying to remember a stance from when I took ballet in kindergarten. The pose was actually harder than I expected. LOL

1 comment:

Elegance Personified said...

You look sooooo cute miss ballerina. Certainly not what I'd even think of wearing (let alone wear) to a Baseball game but you certainly shined.

P.S. I couldn't resist. Your blogs are keeping me AWAKE tonight.

Anyway, Good Night for now.

Take Care, Ada. http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/