Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hair Diva

Yes, I chopped my hair. I was feeling really lousy the last couple weeks and was just plain bored and irritated with my look. When I make a decision about something, I usually act quickly and just jump in with both feet -- which is exactly what I did today. I am not sure that it turned out for the best this time. After I left the salon, I held back tears as I drove away. Ah well. It is a bit drastic, and it is not quite what I was expecting, but time will most likely help me become more comfortable with it.

To work with my pixie type cut, I wore a brown scoop neck tank with lace straps, worn black jean, and light gold-ish ballet flats.

7 comments:

Miss Welby said...

hi dear, thank you for linking me and obviously I linked you (under "Miss Londyn").
but there's a mistake in your link - which doesn't work. it should be http://misswelby.BLOGSPOT.com/
you missed the "blogspot" bit.
you are really beautiful, and sexy!

Londyn said...

oops! I linked you late last night -- must have been tired! link is fixed :)

Kasmira said...

Your hair looks ca-yoot! I'm cutting mine in August, after The Tinker's Wedding.

Dee said...

I love the hair!

Melody said...

You have such great features! You can pull off any cut. I once had a very short pixie cut and loved it. Now, my face is too fat for the shorter cut, but I would love to go back. :)

Shopaholic D said...

Nice haircut!

:) D

Elegance Personified said...

OMG what a cute, sexy, fun, sassy hairdo. Short, medium or longer you look great in all the hairstyles. I love that top.