Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Summer Lovin



















I think I may just live in this dress. It is soooo comfortable. Dressing for comfort is one of Stacey and Clinton's (What Not to Wear) biggest Don'ts. I have often agreed with them in the thought that sometimes you have to shift away from the typical comfort blanket to dress well.

Today I feel blessed that I am lucky enough to find something that is both fabulous and comfy! This dress is perfect for me: colorful, comfy, well fitted, and great for KY summer weather. Stacey and Clinton can call me for advice if they need to.

1 comment:

Elegance Personified said...

Girl I looooooooove this pretty & sassy Halter Summer Dress. I love its bold print design and colors. I can't believe no one commented you on this. You look DIVINE!!! Fun strappy heels, too.