Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Rumpled

Instead of my usual morning picture, today I didn't get to take a pic until I dragged my exhausted behind home. My camera ran out of batteries this morning, so I had to stop at the store on my way home from work and get more batteries (rechargeables!) along with my groceries. If I look a bit slouchy in this pic, at least you know why.

Though I might have felt a bit rumpled this afternoon after a long day of work, I had one certain gentleman (I use the term loosely) who thought I looked "Gorgeous!" Unfortunately, this "gentleman" was none other than a street person who continued to harass me for a good 5 minutes asking "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" and "Could I take you out some night?" I politely stated that I was not trying to kill anyone off today, and that no, he could not take me out, however I couldn't help but wonder........how exactly would a homeless person (if he really was homeless) take anyone out on a date anyhow? Thoughts to ponder.....

At least it was an interesting end to the day.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Hi thanks for visiting :) I enjoy reading your blog its a great concept. cheers and Stay tuned!

Psuedokim said...

Why yes, I AM going through your archives this morning! I'm trying to get ideas for an upcoming dressier week than I normally have at work and I love your style.
I couldn't help but to comment on this post - this just goes to show male chauvenism knows no social or economic bounds! It sounds like you handled it a lot more gracefully than I would have.