Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ready for Rain



















Since rain was threatening to visit today, I had to change from my originally planned outfit to something more weather appropriate. I quickly decided on black pants, layered tank tops, a black cardigan with beading detail, some lower heeled pointies, and gold antique looking earrings.

How fun (or dorky) was it that my umbrella matched my outfit? I swear I didn't plan it that way, but I do admit that I thought it was cute!

Whether dorky or cute, I was glad I had my leopard umbrella as I was caught in the rain this morning. It looks like skies have cleared up now, but who knows what tomorrow may bring. I may just be matchy again!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Love this outfit! Too cute. Love the umbrella too.

Kasmira said...

I LOVE your layered tanks. I am going to copy you! Maybe pink and leopard together?

Oh, and I love your matching umbrella! I lost my red 'brella, but ordered a new one. Just wait until you see it. It is SOOOOO cool!

Elegance Personified said...

Fashionable in the rain. Love your layered tanks. They work great and look as two parts of one and the same. Love the matching leopard umbrella, too.