Saturday, July 7, 2007

My Fabulous Bag

I just bought the most fabulous bag! I ended up spending more than I normally would have for a purse, but I was given a friendly reminder at the time that my shopping price expectations are much higher than most people's expectations, and that, in all reality, the purse was really not out of the normal purse price range ($48).
Either way, I did end up splurging (for me anyway) on the purse, but I am glad I did because I just love it so much. I actually saw it in the store's window the night before, but the boutique was closed, so I had to come back the following day to snatch it! Oh well if it was a bargain bust, it was worth it!

I kept everything else simple in this outfit (so I could show off my new purse of course). Brown v-neck tank with a little embellishment, jean shorts, and some brown leather sandals complete the outfit.

6 comments:

Kasmira said...

I went thrifting with Julie this weekend and she wants to know where you got this bag!

Londyn said...

Francescas (sp???) at Crestview Hills Mall in NKY. Tell Julie I can't believe she found a cream wool coat with fur trim -- I have been looking for one over a year now!!! We can both be jealous of each other.

Suzy said...

Great purse! I love the colors.

Julie said...

Too bad you're taller and thinner than me, I'd say we could just trade on occasion :D

Londyn said...

I am taller than most my friends which does create an obstacle for swapping. However, there's always accessories!

Elegance Personified said...

I agree FABULOUS BAG. A statement bag for sure. I like those brown wedgies, too. =)