Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Matching Again

This was one of my thrifty dresses ($4!). It still had the tags on it and was originally $84, so I'd say I got a heck of a deal! I really like the rose bud detailing and the combination of red and pink. The only problem is that the inside layer is a bit too long. I didn't notice it until I was already at work, so I sported the faux pas with as best I could. I will have to do some hemming this weekend!

I accessorised the dress with a fun chunky necklace, colorful heels, and a striped tan and brown blazer.

Rain was on the radar again today, so yes, I grabbed another matchy umbrella and headed out to face the gloomy morning. Thankfully, the afternoon brought the beautiful sun back out.








3 comments:

Melody said...

I'm lucky I can find my umbrella sometimes. LOL. Cute dress for a great deal. The hemming will be an easy fix.

knamahoe said...

Great score! the color is so fun. I love to jacket with it.

Elegance Personified said...

You look so pretty & polished. You are HAPPIEST in bright, fun colors and pretty dresses like this. I love the ombre effect, too.

P.S. Nice umbrella. Another great Rain Outfit. =)