Saturday, July 14, 2007

Fly Away

Thursday evening I needed some pampering, so I headed off to get a pedicure. I had to find something that was comfy, but still made me feel like I was somewhat put together. This graphic tee and some dark jean shorts were the perfect fit. Even though I like patterns, I usually stay away from shirts with actual pictures, graphics, or sayings. For some reason, this shirt got past my screening system. I just couldn't stop myself from falling in love the color combination and the fly away birdie.

2 comments:

ShawnaT said...

I love your blog! I'm so clueless it's nice to see someone dressing fab without breaking the bank! I must visit the thrift more often...

Elegance Personified said...

I believe your awesome T-Shirt is by Express. They have had these ARTSY T-Shirts for the past 3-4 summers now and I own a ton of them. They are beautiful, sassy and soooo comfy and they make a Fashion Statement, too. =)