Monday, July 16, 2007

Comfort Clothes


This week I will be modeling some different clothing articles that I am borrowing from my friend Kasmira. This green and cream dress of hers is super comfy (and cute!)! I love the phrase "comfort food" - I think it should also be used in reference to clothing.

I am smiling in this picture because my morning started out okay. Unfortunately by the end of the day, I was pretty down in the dumps. Though it is too intricate and personal to explain on a fashion blog, I will say that it made me a little better to be in such a "comfort food" outfit.

Dress was paired with tan pumps, a lacey green v-neck under shirt, and a square shaped opal necklace.

6 comments:

Kasmira said...

Okay - WHY haven't I ever thought to wear a shirt under the dress? So cute!

I hope you feel better. :) You're beautiful and sweet!

Londyn said...

thanks hon, I am feeling a bit better today :)

Anonymous said...

OK, so do you ever wear the same thing twice? I love checking out what you wear everyday. Everything you put on is so fun. How long does it take you to put all these outfits together? Do you shop like all the time? You always look amazing in everything. You inspire me to try to dress fun everyday. Thanks!

Londyn said...

LOL So many questions! Yes, I wear the same things, but not very often and usually paired with different clothing items than the last time worn. Usually takes no more than 5 minutes the night before to pick out my outfits, but even I have my moments that I want to scream "I have nothing to wear!". Last question: yes, I'm guilty -- I love to bargin shop!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your pumps? They look great!

Londyn said...

Thanks -- They were a great Macy's find!